MPC 2021 14th International Conference on Mathematics of Program Construction. MPC seeks original papers on mathematical methods and tools put to use in program construction, e.g. type systems, program analysis and transformation, programming language semantics, security, and program logics. Ambrus Kaposi is among the PC members.
- 26-28 September 2022, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Abstract submission: 10 April, 2022.
FedCSIS 17th CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS with a number of workshops, now ranked B in CORE
- 4-7 September, 2022, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Paper submission deadline: May 10, 2022.
PLDI ACM Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation. PLDI is a premier forum for programming language research, broadly construed, including design, implementation, theory, applications, and performance.
- Mon 20 - Fri 24 June 2022 San Diego, California, United States
- Submission deadline: Fri 19 November 2021.
ECOOP 2022 The biggest Object-oriented conference in Europe with a dozen of workshops.
- Mon 6 - Fri 10 June 2022 Berlin, Germany
- Research papers: 1st December, 2021.
SQAMIA workshops on Software Quality Analysis, Monitoring, Improvement, and Application
- Spring 2022, Novi Sad, Serbia
- Deadline: TBA
ICT4s The 8th International Conference on ICT for Sustainability is organised by the University of Plovdiv. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the conference will be held in a hybrid form in Plovdiv, Bulgaria and virtually.
- Mon 13 - Fri 17 June 2022 Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
- Research papers abstract: 14. January, 2022.
- Doctoral symposium: 25 March, 2022.
MSR The 2022 Mining Software Repositories Conference MSR is an category A conference on anything data you can collect on/about/from software.
- Mon 23 - Tue 24 May 2022 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Technical paper abstract: 17 January, 2022.
- Mining Challange abstract: 31 January, 2022.
ICPC 30th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Program Comprehension ICPC is now an A conference in the CORE ranking!
- Sat 21 - Sun 22 May 2022 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Research paper abstracts: 13th January, 2022.
SANER IEEE International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution and Reengineering. Topics includes software comprehension, Software analysis, etc.
- March 15-18 2022, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Research Track abstract: October 14, 2021.
- Tool/Industry Track: November 11, 2021.
INTED 16th annual International Technology, Education and Development Conference.
- 7-9 March, 2022. Valencia.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 18th November, 2021. (included)
ICGDA 2022, 5th International Conference on Geoinformatics and Data Analysis.
- 21-23 January, 2022, Paris.
- Abstract deadline: 20th August.
ICSSE 2022, Fifth International Conference on Software and Services Engineering, Topics include software maintenance, OO technologies, Component-based design, Quality, etc.
- 21-23 January, 2022, Paris.
- Submission deadline is: 20th August (might be extended).
CIFMA 3rd International Workshop on Cognition: Interdisciplinary Foundations, Models and Applications. Virtual event organised by Nazarbayev University, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan, and the University of York, York, UK.
- 6th December, 2021.
GPCE 20th International Conference on Generative Programming: Concepts & Experiences.
- 17-22 October, 2021, Chicago. Theoretically this will be in Chicago, together with SPLASH in October 17-22, but who knows…
- Abstract: 5th June, paper: 9th June.
SLE Software Language Engineering (SLE) will be a Virtual conference together with SPLASH in
- October 17-19.
- Abstract: 5th June, paper: 9th June
Vissoft Conference on Software visualization __ (virtual)
- September 27-28.
- Abstract: 11th June, paper: 18th June.
SCAM 21st IEEE International Working Conference on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation (virtual)
- September 27-28.
- Research track Abstract: 21th June, paper: 28th June.
- Enginering/RENE/New ideas track Abstract: 26th July, paper: 2nd Aug.
WAPL 5th Workshop on Advances in Programming Languages (WAPL’21) (online) September 2-5.
- Position paper submisson: 14 June.
PRiML Second Workshop on Programming Research in Mainstream Languages is Virtual with some keynotes on July 12th.
- Abstract: 4th June.
Mathinfo 8th International Conference on Mathematics and Informatics (virtual) Reg. deadline: 20th August. Papers presented in the conference can be submitted to the journal Acta Universitatis Sapientiae Informatica.
Regular conferences in the region
Informatics Biannual conference in Poprad, Slovakia on Generic computer science. Output: conference proceedings. Selected papers are invited to submit extended version for referred journal paper.
SQAMIA Annual conference on generic computer science but also on quality and measurement. Cancelled in 2020 and 2021, the next event is planned in Újvidék/Novi Sad in spring 2022. Output: conference proceedings.
MACS Biannual conference on mathematics and generic computer science. Alternating between Hungary and Transylvania. Output: conference abstract book, participants can submit papers for referred journals.
CSCS Biannual conference for PhD students (but anyone can participate). Organized in Szeged. Output: conference abstract book, and participants can submit papers to the referred journal Acta Cybernetica.
ICAI Organized in every 3 years on generic computer science. Output: conference proceedings. Sometimes it is possible to submit papers for journal.